How to Make a Shaken Peach Green Tea Lemonade
Hello 2021, Goodbye 2020!
As many are excited to see 2020 to go, I try to remember the good I experienced in the past year. Kenneth Ave started in March 2020, with being laid off just three weeks later it really was my rock through out this year.
To celebrate another year & to say thank you, I want to share one of my favourite drinks I created this summer. A Shaken Peach Green Lemonade, a naturally energizing and refreshing drink.
- Start by brewing a half glass of green tea, I let it sit longer so it would be stronger.
- Let the green tea cool, once cooled pour it over ice.
- Add 1/4 cup lemonade and 1/4 cup peach juice.
- Mix together and garish with mint.
- If you have a sweet tooth like I do, add in a teaspoon of sugar.
- Relax and enjoy!