Peach Iced Tea Lemonade
1. Make your Kenneth Ave Peach Iced Tea following the instructions on package.
2. Fill your cup with ice
3. Pour tea over ice fill glass 3/4 full
4. Add lemonade for the other 1/4
5. Mix up & enjoy
Shaken Peach Green Tea Lemonade
1. Start by brewing a half glass of green tea, I let it sit longer so it would be stronger.
2. Let the green tea cool, once cooled pour it over ice.
3. Add 1/4 cup lemonade and 1/4 cup peach juice.
4. Mix together and garish with mint.
5. If you have a sweet tooth like I do, add in a teaspoon of sugar.
6. Relax and enjoy!
Iced Earl Grey Latte
1. Start off my making a "Tea Shot" you will add two tea spoons of tea with 1/4 of boiling water.
2. Let steep for 3 to 7 minutes, longer it sits the stronger it will be.
3. Pour tea shot over ice.
4. Add 3/4 of dairy (I use almond milk)
5. Add a splash of flavoured creamer for sweetness.
6. Mix up and enjoy!